CUSTOMER INFO 2021
BEFORE YOU COME!
* We Strongly Advise you to take a Lateral Flow Test within 48 hours of coming to Silverstone.
* Do not travel to Silverstone if you have:
o Had a Positive Test in the previous 10 days or in contact with someone who tested positive 2 days prior.
o Covid Symptoms. NHS COVID SYMPTOMS
ON ARRIVAL DAY!
* Make sure you have your booking with you.
* Make sure everyone and everything you have booked arrives together at the same time.
* Please Gather and Wait away from Silverstone to reduce congestion in the area.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE!
* Make sure you have your booking with you:
Electric – You just need your booking Name
Non Electric– Make sure you have your Ticket QR code ready to scan
Parking (independent from Camping) – Make sure you have done a booking – pay cash (exact money only) on arrival.
* Please follow directions or signage accordingly.
* You will be given Camping Wristbands – please put these on immediately
* You will be given a Camping Vehicle Pass- Please write on it Name, Registration and Moto GP 2021 Display at all times.
* Please be Patient, Please be Good Humoured and Please Smile!
* Also, please Remain in your vehicle to protect yourself and our staff.
WHEN ON SITE!
* REMEMBER – HANDS FACE SPACE – Use the hand sanitiser!
* If you have on board facilities please use them to reduce social mixing.
* Face Coverings: Please wear in the Toilets and Showers and Hair Drying
* Social Distance: 2m when queuing. Please form orderly queues
* If you Present Covid Symptoms. Please stay where you are and phone/text 07710 629 495. We need to notify the authorities.
* Your Vehicle MUST remain Parked by your pitch at all Times unless leaving site Completely. DO NOT DRIVE TO SHOWERS, it causes congestion!*
* BUT ABOVE ALL PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY AND VISIT TO SILVERSTONE
WHEN YOU GO HOME!
– Delay your departure to after 7pm on Sunday after the main race to reduce congestion and potential queues on the roads
– Stay until Monday if you would like to – no extra charge
– Please vacate by noon on Monday so we can start litter picking!
– Please put your rubbish in the bin/skip or take it home with you.
– Please send us a nice review if we managed to get everything right but if we didn’t please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what we need to improve.