- Small Quiet Generators Permitted Only
- Generators Welcome but OFF by 10pm and not ON before 6:30am Please
- Catering On Camp Site : (Moto GP & F1 Grand Prix only. Occasionally for other events)
- Showers for ALL Events
- STRICTLY No Dog, pets or other animals on site. This is a working farm.
- No Organised Entertainment On Site
- No Electric Hook Ups available for most pitches. (limited supply F1 & MGP)
- All Plots on Grass
Police Advice – Crime Prevention: www.northants.police.uk.
Nearest Pubs (with Food):
- The Robin Hood, Bufflers Holt, Near Buckingham MK18 5DN – Approx 4 Miles
- The White Horse, Silverstone, Northamptonshire, NN12 8UW – Approx 1.5 miles
- The Green Man, A43, Brackley Hatch, Northamptonshire, NN13 5TX – Approx 2 Miles.
- Silverstone Golf Club next door. 01280 850005/851300
Silverstone run a 24 hour, 7 day a week radio station broadcast on 87.7FM or 1602MW at many Silverstone events
BBC Radio Northampton (104.2FM)
Heart FM (96.6FM).
In Silverstone village (1.5 miles)
- Croft Store and Post Office (High Street) – 01327 857751
In Stowe (3 miles towards Buckingham)
- Boycott Farm Shop (Welsh Lane) – 01280 821286
Nearest Main Towns – Buckingham, Towcester, Brackley (with supermarkets and Petrol ‚ all about six miles away)
24-hour Petrol Service Stations are available on the A43 at Brackley and Towcester and also at Tesco Buckingham
Northampton General Hospital 01604 634700
Milton Keynes Hospital 01908 660033
Stoke Manderville Hospital (Aylesbury) 01296 315000
Horton General Hospital (Banbury) 01295 275 500
John Radcliffe Hospital (Oxford) 01865 741166
The Local Area – It’s not just Silverstone! There is more to see while you are in our part of the world.
You are on the Buckinghamshire/Northamptonshire Border- take a look at these sites for some ideas: