Looking for a campsite close to Silverstone? You’ve found us!
F1 camping in Silverstone at its best. Just 5-10 min walk to Club Corner, but can be up to 40 mins walk depending on arrival day.
BOOKINGS OPEN – SPACE AVAILABLE
F1 Campsite Opens from noon Tuesday 2nd July and closes at noon on Monday 8th July 2024
It is no longer possible to pay cash on arrival for any F1 Camping.
(Unless you are already booked on and want to add to Non electric camping bookings)
Tents, Caravans, Campervans, Motorhomes, Winnebegos – all very welcome. Same price for all.
Non Electric Prices per PITCH, not per person. Includes up to two adults and two children.
Price depends on arrival day – see below.
Additional Adults need to be paid for in addition.
For Electric hookup pitches please click below for more info and to make your booking. Please note that the Electric Pitches are at the back or our campsite – so a long walk to Silverstone.
* If you are having difficulty getting to the Non Electric Camping page – try clicking ‘Accept All Cookies’ or go to ticketsource direct here and searching for Dadford Road
Please Note it is NOT possible to book Hook Up and Non Hook Up Pitches to camp together. It is not also possible to swap the two children included for an extra adult but you can add on extra adults or book another pitch.
- Hot Showers
- Fully Flushing Toilets & Wash Basins
- Washing Up Sinks & Drainers
- Mains Drinking Water
- Unrestricted Plot Size (except Electric Pitches)
- Electric Hook up available at extra charge
- Waste & Elsan Disposal Points
- Pick Your Own Spot
- Park next to your pitch
- Camp Together With Your Friends
- Freezer for Ice Packs (left at your risk)
- USB Points for Phone Charging.
- Stewards on Site 24 Hrs
- Hair Drying Cabin with Large Mirrors
- Small On Site Shop (F1 Only)
- Charging lockers for hire
- Strictly NO Dogs or other Pets allowed.
- Local and site Info
- Link to Silverstone’s Own Website for Event Information
Catering by Terry’s of Swanbourne (Thu – Sun)
Location: Field 1 next to foot exit to Silverstone
Accepting Cash and Card Payments
Thu 6pm – 10pm
Fri 7am – 10pm
Sat 7am – 11pm
Sun 6am – 6pm