F1 IMPORTANT CUSTOMER INFO 2021
BEFORE YOU COME!
- We Strongly Advise you to take a Lateral Flow Test within 48 hours of coming to Silverstone.
- DO NOT travel to Silverstone if you have:
- Had a POSITIVE TEST in the previous 10 days or in contact with someone who tested positive 2 days prior.
- COVID SYMPTONS
- DRC will be under National Covid Rules. Remember:
- Indoors Group Limits – up to 6 people or 2 households/bubbles
- Outdoor Group Limits – gatherings of more than 30 people is illegal.
- If you do not have a smartphone, please complete this form before you leave and hand it in on arrival: Download Covid-Track-and-Trace-Form
- Silverstone will be very busy this year so:
- Consider coming earlier – Change your arrival day
- Consider going home on Monday – No Extra Charge.
- Consider borrowing/hiring a caravan/motorhome so you can use on board facilities (Same Price Camping)
- Consider your PPE and how you are going to socially distance
- Consider bringing your own shower?! Solar Powered 18L shower £18 on amazon….
ON ARRIVAL DAY!
- Make sure you have your booking with you. Non Hook Up Camping – Download your QR Code Ready to Scan.
- Make sure everyone and everything you have booked arrives together at the same time.
- Please Gather and Wait away from Silverstone to reduce congestion in the area.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE!
- Make sure you have your booking with you:
- Non Electric– Make sure you have your Ticket QR code ready to scan
- Electric – Have your booking details ready.
- Parking – Just have your booking on your phone or on paper – Remember Exact Cash.
Note those leaving cars overnight & not sleeping in them MUST park in Long Term Parking area.
- Please follow directions or signage accordingly.
- You will be given Camping Wristbands if Camping with us – please put these on immediately.
- You will be given a Camping Vehicle Pass- Please write on it Name, Registration and F1 2021 Display at all times.
- Everyone (over 16) MUST scan the Covid Location QR Code on arrival.
- If you do not have a smartphone, please complete this form before you leave and hand it in on arrival. Link FORM)
- Please be Patient, Please be Good Humoured and Please Smile!
- Also, please Remain in your vehicle to protect yourself and our staff.
WHEN ON SITE!
- REMEMBER – HANDS FACE SPACE – Use the hand sanitiser!
- If you have on board facilities you MUST use them to reduce social mixing.
- Face Coverings: Must be worn inside – Toilets and Showers and Hair Drying
- Social Distance: 2m when queuing. Please form orderly queues and adhere to one way systems
- You are encouraged NOT to mix with people outside your household to reduce the risk of transmission.
- If you Present Covid Symptoms. Please stay where you are and phone/text 07710 629 495.
- BUT ABOVE ALL PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY AND VISIT TO SILVERSTONE
ALSO WHEN ON SITE!
- Please Reduce the number and length of your showers – return to you tent as soon as you can
- Don’t Shower at Peak Times – Get up Early or Shower in the Day or Overnight The less people mix the better
- Note if you don’t social distance and minimise household mixing we reserve the right to close the shower facilities completely or at peak times to minimise risk
- Please be patient with Stewards and other Campers. We need to work together for the benefit of all!