Silverstone Festival 2024 (was The Classic)
If you’re going the Silverstone Festival at Silverstone – you can camp with us!
We have plenty of space which makes us ideal for both families and groups alike.
23-25 AUGUST 2024 (provisional dates)
A Massive Field in Open Countryside* with Country Views, come and enjoy the sunset. There is loads of space for the kids to play, and for you to enjoy the country air!
You will be a 2 minute drive from Silverstone. If you are walking, it will take around 20-25 min walk from the Campsite to the Silverstone Experience and Main Entrance. Closer Silverstone Gates open up for larger events, when open we are 5-10 min walk to the track.
The campsite is open all year, so is open for all events at Silverstone or nearby.
You can not just turn up. Your pitch must be prebooked using the link below. Cash Payable on Arrival.
Tents, Campervans, Motorhomes, Trailer Tents & Winnebegoes – All Welcome!
ELECTRIC: Please note that Pitches are Non Electric hook up. Electric can sometimes be available. Limited availability – Book here and then Text Request with Name/Town/Dates to 07802 831777. Await reply for confirmation
GROUPS – We can accommodate large groups easily. Please contact us with your requirements: [email protected]
Six night maximum stay.
Please note that we are a privately owned family run campsite near Silverstone, but are not connected to Silverstone Circuits themselves. You will need to obtain tickets from Silverstone to attend the Festival, we only provide camping.
Silverstone Festival for 2023 was based on £15 per person per night for Adults with one child under 14 free per adult.
Additional Children up to 14 years old £5 per night.
Prebook your camping and pay Cash on Arrival.
Example 2023 Grids included:
- TRANSATLANTIC PRE’66 TOURING CARS
- HISTORIC TOURING CARS
- ROAD SPORTSs
- MASTERS RACING LEGENDS
- HGPCA PRE’66 GRAND PRIX CARS
- HISTORIC FORMULA LIBRE
- FORMULA JUNIOR
- MRL BIG CAT CHALLENGE TROPHY
- PRE ’61 SPORTS RACERS
- INTERNATIONAL TROPHY
- MASTERS SPORTS CAR LEGENDS
- HSCC THUNDERSPORTS
- MASTERS ENDURANCE LEGENDS
- MASTERS GT TROPHY
- 75TH ANNIVERSARY TRACK DEMO
3 Nights of Partying were headlined by:
- The Christians
- New Rules
- The Clause
- Flexible arrival and departure times. See FAQ for details.
- Hot Showers
- Fully Flushing Toilets & Hand Wash Basins
- Mains Drinking Water
- Washing Up Sinks
- Elsan Waste Disposal Point
- Unlimited Pitch Size
- Camp with family and Friends
- Park next to your tent/caravan
- Please Note that at quieter events or times of year we may allocate an area for your camping that is not on the main campsite – this is to enable the land to be farmed or recover
- Strictly NO Dogs or other Pets allowed
- No Open Fires allowed.
- Small quiet generators allowed – see FAQs
- Pitches are Non Electric hook up.
- Electric can sometimes be available. Limited availability – Book here and then Text Request with Name/Town/Dates to 07802 831777. Await reply for confirmation.
- Quiet/Private Areas (Depending on the event)
- Lots of space for families
- No food facilities or Entertainment on site.
- See Information and links tab for local shop/pubs and butchers etc.
- Freezer for Ice Packs (left at your risk)
- Phone Charging facilities
- Hair Drying Cabin with Large Mirrors (open for big events only)
- Charging lockers for hire
- Local and site information