F1 – FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX 2022
Cut out the Queuing* and Congestion* when parking at Silverstone.
You will be parking in Silverstone, with a five to ten minute plus walk from CLUB corner (entrance WEST 13 opposite to the “Silverstone Wing” Club Corner and The Pitts).
NOTE – F1 PARKING VERY BUSY SUNDAY – The Walk Could be from 10 mins to 40 mins to Club Corner on Sunday. Other Days 5 to 20 min walk.
Pre book here, pay cash on arrival for your parking spaces in Silverstone.
Upon your arrival, please feel free to make the most of our onsite facilities including fresh tea and bacon butties when catering on site!
Weekend Pass (Sat&Sun)
Thursday to Sunday
|Price per Vehicle
- Be aware on a busy year your walk will be further. Silverstone is a five to ten minute walk from our pedestrian exit gate. FAQs give more details.
- On Sunday Parking could be a long way from our entrance, so further to walk to Silverstone.
- Two exits on to Dadford Road will be in operation post F1 Race on Sunday to deliver a smoother and quicker departure. All dependent on volume of traffic on the Dadford Road obviously!
- Car Parking Open from 5am – Parking Prices start from 5am, any earlier camping prices apply. See FAQ for details.
- Dadford Road Parking facilities are privately owned and not an official Silverstone Car Park, Silverstone Permits will NOT be accepted.
- Parking generally on grass or stubble depending on weather conditions Please be aware this is a Temporary Campsite/Car Park, normally used as a field outside of the Silverstone motorsport season
- Accessibility Note: You will be walking on a grass verge & the main road for 450m. Safety is a concern for wheelchairs and push chairs. Please see our Accessibility page.
- * See FAQs – Will there be queues getting off your site and other questions?
- PLEASE NOTE: In busy periods, ie after the main race, the Police often direct traffic right out of our gate towards Dadford and Buckingham with both lanes of traffic heading away from Silverstone.
Payment is by CASH only on arrival. Exact Money ONLY
No Change Given – Due to Covid. To reduce contact, please bring exact money.
We will confirm your booking by email. Simply bring the email on your phone or printed.
NOTE: CAMPING bookings are inclusive of PARKING for 1 vehicle – you do not need to book parking separately for this vehicle. Extra vehicles will be charged as per day parking charges.
LONG STAY PARKING?
Do You Want To Park Your Car For The Whole F1 Weekend and Not Sleep in it?
No Problem, book the parking you need here. You can then park in our Long Stay Car Park (…well until Sunday or Monday!)
On arrival, you MUST tell the GATE STAFF and PARKING Staff that you are LONG STAY parking (til Monday!) This is to ensure you are parked well out of the way of the daily car parks which causes congestion if cars are left over night
Book Camping if you want to sleep in your vehicle. Book Camping